Classes are taught by Tamar Kelly, an Iyengar Yoga certified teacher with 25 years of teaching experience. Classes are limited to 12 students at the studio, so this ensures all participants will have the opportunity to develop under Tamar’s watchful eye.
Teacher in Training, Robyn Sgambellone, assists in classes under Tamar’s direction.
The Studio at The Drill Hall
1c New Beach Road, Darling Point, Just beyond the sailing club at Rushcutters Bay.
Tuesdays & Thursdays 6:30 – 8:00PM – Experienced students
September 6 through December 15
Classes MUST be booked online, no drop-ins are permitted at this time.
STUDENTS MUST BRING THEIR OWN MAT
INTERACTIVE ONLINE CLASS
These classes are targeted to students with a regular yoga practice, that includes inversions, who wish to remain practicing with corrections and adjustments but are choosing to practice at home.
Demonstrations will be given then, when students are in the poses, Tamar will view individuals and give feedback where necessary.
Tuesday and Thursday : 6:30 – 7:30PM
June 3 – September 2
Registration & Fees
Single session Studio: $25
Singles session Online: $15
Multiple Online Bookings: $200 – 16 online classes
- Before class commences you will receive an email from Iyoga Project with a link confirming your access to the class via Zoom.
- Click the link to enter the digital studio
- If you have not used Zoom before you will be prompted to download it.
- You will be free to chat with Tamar and each other until class starts then student microphones will be muted.
- Interactive Weekly Practice = 1 x mat, 3 x blankets, 2 x bricks, 1 x bolster, 2 x shoulder stand cushions (or Sarvangasana set up). A chair is helpful.
- Students MUST bring their own mats to the studio classes @ The Drill
Please make your booking below.