Classes are taught by Tamar Kelly, an Iyengar Yoga certified teacher with 23 years of teaching experience. Classes are limited to 10 students at the studio, so this ensures all participants will have the opportunity to develop under Tamar’s watchful eye.
Teacher in Training, Robyn Sgambellone, assists in classes under Tamar’s direction.
The Studio at The Drill Hall
1c New Beach Road, Darling Point, Just beyond the sailing club at Rushcutters Bay.
TUESDAYS 6:30 – 8:00PM – Experienced
SATURDAYS 8:00 – 9:30AM – Dynamic
The new Covid safety plan, as required by NSW Health, states all staff and students must be FULLY VACCINATED.
To maintaining a 1 person per 4 metre sq rule, class sizes have been capped to a maximum 10 students to ensure compliance with the social distancing directive.
Classes MUST be booked online, no drop-ins are permitted at this time.
On scheduling your class you will agree to the following:
– Check in with the QR code before entering the upstairs studio
– Wear a mask when entering the building, collecting props or using the amenities. ONLY remove your mask once you are on your mat and ready to practice.
– Proof of vaccination must be shown.
– Please do not come to class if you are unwell or identified as a close contact.
– Observe social distancing rules of 1 person per 4 sqm.
– Wash or sanitize your hands
– STUDENTS MUST BRING THEIR OWN MAT
THURSDAY: 6:00 – 7:00PM – Restorative
Singles session Online: $15
Single session Studio: $25
Multiple Bookings: $200 – 16 online or 9 studio classes
Please make your booking below.