Classes are taught by Tamar Kelly, an Iyengar Yoga certified teacher with 22 years of teaching experience. Classes are limited to 18 students at the studio, so this ensures all participants will have the opportunity to develop under Tamar’s watchful eye.
Teacher in Training, Robyn Sgambellone, assists in classes under Tamar’s direction.
Group Class At Rushcutters Bay – Currently Not Running due to COVID-19
The Studio at The Drill Hall
1c New Beach Road, Darling Point, Just beyond the sailing club at Rushcutters Bay.
Online classes running through Zoom video conferencing App. while we pause the group classes due to COVID-19.
Practicing at home will allow us to remain mentally and physically healthy while we navigate this time together.
These classes are targeted to students with a regular yoga practice, that includes inversions, who wish to remain practicing with corrections and adjustments. Demonstrations will be given then, when students are in the poses, Tamar will view individuals and give feedback where necessary.
Monday to Thursday – 6:00-7:00pm
Saturday 8:00 – 9:00am
Registration & Fees
Each class is $10. You may sign up for one or multiple sessions. You will be sent a link to the Zoom class once registered.
- Before class commences you will receive an email from Iyoga Project with a link confirming your access to the class via Zoom.
- Click the link to enter the digital studio
- If you have not used Zoom before you will be prompted to download it.
- You will be free to chat with Tamar and each other until class starts then STUDENT MICROPHONES WILL BE MUTED.
- Interactive Weekly Practice = 1 x mat, 3 x blankets, 2 x bricks, 1 x bolster, 2 x shoulder stand cushions (or Sarvangasana set up). A chair is helpful.
Please make your booking below.